Needed: Block Studs for 2000cc

     I have a freshly rebuilt 2000cc block in which the rear studs have
     been broken in shipment. (long story, don't ask, I hate UPS!)

     I'm in need of 3 (of the 4) block-studs that mount the transmission to
     the block. If any one has them (or can pull than from a "old" block)
     please drop me a line. (I'm willing to pay for them)

     FWI - I checked with my local Alfa Parts Dealer and they were unable
     to order them.

     Tim Lentz
     '74 spider (getting closer to being "back on the road")
     Tampa, FL