audi wax job

> From: "Timothy Leigh Rodgers" <trodgers@domain.elided>
> Subject: PermaPlate
>
> Has anyone heard of a paInt protectant/polish called PermaPlate?  My son
> just bought his first car (by himself) which is an Audi A-4.  The dealer is
> promoting this product as a paint protector and that one would result in
> never needing to polish/wax the car again.  Sounds to good to be true.  Is
> it?

Known as "rust and dust". Nothing will prevent maintaining a paint job,
other than taking care of it. Tell Son to save his money. besides,
waxing the car is a "guy thing" for Saturday mornings, right?

This is an aftersell profit builder. Not much differetnthan a coat of
good car polish.

YMMV
Bill
- --
Bill Harkell-Internet Sales Rep
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo *** Tampa Florida USA
Stocking dealer for *Magnecore Wires, *Alfa Romeo Parts
*StonGard Headlight Film...We do title searches!
Toll Free 800-683-2532
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm