185/65--15 on 4 1/2" G'etta wheels

Sid,

Yes, I have right here, in fact, an old Borrani with a new tire on it.  The
combination is certainly the easy way out, but the tire does look happier on a
5 1/2" wheel (the old Campy).  I am debating the wisdom of having 5 or 5 1/2"
rims welded on to these Borrani centers.  The backspacing will probably have
to be changed and it looks like a spacer will be required for the front, if
the wheels are to be identical.

Let me thank those individuals who have been walking me through this: Stu
Moss, Fred McNabb, Dennis Pillar, Bob McGill, Tom Sahines, Ben Dixon, Chris
Prael, et al.  I am not done and continue to cast about for solutions.  No
doubt I will run into more help along the way, so thanks in advance to those
folks.

Bill