GT sighting in Lincoln Tunnel

Hello all,

Tonite whilst traveling home on my lovely 52 seat limo, I spotted a red
GT junior with wide fender flares, lovely exhaust note, banged in
drivers side rear quarter dead ahead of my err, limo (bus) going thru
the Lincoln Tunnel at about 5:30 pm.

If you are a fellow digester, your brake lights dont work!!!! Possibly
the reason for the bang in the rear.  If anyone knows who he is please
relay the message.

By the way I am positive I used to see this very car sitting in a
driveway in Northern bergen county NJ.

As a last note, for those of you who waiver on using your car as a
commuter car, this is not my first sighting of this car at rush hour. I
have seen it about 3 other times, where the owner is quite fearlessly
dicing with all the SUV's (oops sorry)taxis, buses and general mahem of
nyc traffic.

Ciao,
Antonio
72'GTV