Re: Welty fund update...

Hello all,

At 02:31 PM 1/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>So here's this week's pushy abrasive part...
>One digester suggested that the Internet is free. ( of the 2 negative
>mails so far, all others +++) So it is... But the digest is not. Someone
>pays...and administers...(Richard) So for those who think this wrong, is
>it fair to take the savings to your pocket? The flow goes both ways.

	Well, since no one asked, here's the way I look at it:  First, I looked at
the suggested donation of $10-$20 per year.  Next, I tried to figure out
what amount within that range was closest to the amount of money I save on
a yearly basis because Richard spends his valuable time maintaining this
list and provides it for my consumption.  I think the suggested donation
range needs a little adjustment...

	Cheers,
	 -Brad Porter		Williamston, Michigan USA
	  http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/5300
	  ICQ: 3011142
	  83 Silver Alfa Romeo GTV6 (The Good Twin)
	  85 Black Alfa Romeo GTV6 (The Evil Twin)
	  88 Pontiac Fiero GT (The Italian-American Step-sister)