Welty fund update...

Donations were stronger this week.
Keep it coming folks, so far we've bought him tires.

37 donations to date, $600. So around 1100-1300 to go...
Some think I am being pushy, No, just motivated for a good cause.

To those who have done their part, Thanks!! Including the fellow from
Austrailia with the GTV-6 stationary...You know who you are, Nice job~!

I am working on the Credit card issue for Int'l folks.

So here's this week's pushy abrasive part...
One digester suggested that the Internet is free. ( of the 2 negative
mails so far, all others +++) So it is... But the digest is not. Someone
pays...and administers...(Richard) So for those who think this wrong, is
it fair to take the savings to your pocket? The flow goes both ways.

"To mooch or not to mooch, that is the question".

http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm
- --

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA