Re: alfa-digest V7 #413

I loved the discussion of Minis and Alfa's. They are aesthetically
related in the most subtle of ways (fill in the blanks).

I used to own a Mini (a '60 Mk I Van, customized (correctly!) and now I
own my '74 GTV. I would never sell my GTV but I do dream of owning one
of Issigonis' creations (perhaps a Cooper S or a Woody Cooper) again !
Mostly (as spoken in the film "Defending Your Life") for enjoyment !

Tim in Topanga
'74 GTV (Bill Werner got it through smog again!!!)