I finally have brakes

Thanks to all who offered advice on where to purchase a 12mm x 1.0 plug for
my ailing brake system.  Unfortunately none of the tips panned out, so I bit
the bullet and had one machined today for $20.  Although $20 is not a big
deal, it felt really weird to pay that much for what is essentially just a
bolt.

Since I now had a plug, I installed the White Post Restorations rebuilt
master cylinder tonight and I am very happy with the results.  The brakes
are much stronger than they were before the rebuild and the pedal is much
firmer.  Although White Post is not cheap, I am very happy with the service
and the results.  Highly recommended!

- -John
Seattle, WA
'69 GTV