Need plug with 12mm x 1.0 pitch threads

Last week I told the tale of brake failure in my GTV and now I am now having
trouble finding a suitable plug to replace the leaking brake pressure
sensor.  Alfa used a 12mm x 1.0 pitch thread on this device, which is not
something that is available from fastener companies.  I really don't want to
replace the sensor with a used one (not tempting fate again) and quite
frankly, I don't think I need a working sensor anyway.  If one of my brake
circuits fails, I won't need an idiot light to tell me that fact :-)

Although I could have a plug made from stock, I'd rather find something off
the shelf.  Someone suggested that 12mm x 1.0 is a pretty standard thread
for oil pressure sensors on import cars and added that he believes people
used to use a Datsun part to replace the Alfa's brake pressure sensor
(evidently the Datsun part was cheaper).  Does anyone know if this is true?
I would love to find the right part today so that I can install my newly
rebuilt master cylinder.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
John
Seattle, WA
'69 GTV