light flywheels

2-comments-        Light flywheels are great-especially in the lower
gears.Aluminum [lightest & expensive] really transform a car.A couple of
pounds off a steel flywheel is also noticeable in performance-just use a
shop familiar with Alfas so they don't take too much off and make it
unsafe.I have never had any problems driving on the street with a too
light flywheel [flat aluminum with a 5" clutch]. Orion Motorsports [Jack
Beck] can help with all.
             The P-list is talking about getting window decals or
stickers to id them as digesters. Maybe we could do the same?
www.alfadigest.com ? in 1" letters?  Anybody?
           Roy Oppedisano-NJ