164 Issues

1) I recently had the clutch changed on my recently-bought 91 164 S. When I
now engage the clutch from a standing start in 1st gear (take off), it
vibrates and shakes -- all other gear changes as the car is moving are
fine. I'd rather get the Alfa-Digest point of view before bringing it back
to my mechanic!...

2) I also had the lower strut bearings changed, the car is still pulling to
the left as I drive (like when I just bought it) so I have to keep the st.
wheel turned to the right a bit in order to drive straight; before I bring
it to a NTB (NTW) for alignment, is there anything else that should be
adjusted? Is there anything in particular I should tell NTB before they
take it into their hands?

Thanks in advance,

Bernardo De Albergaria
91 164S