Radiator cores

Hi Alfisti,
I have my two 750 Giuliettas (B & F) going together in Michigan.  Have been
told by old-timer at radiator shop that the solder has crystallized.  New
cores are needed.  Was told that no similar cores (tube/fins) are available,
and no metric sizes.  In addition the closest fit in inches is about 2 mm
too thick, so side panels don't fit (have to be made new).  Also was warned
that a fixture to locate four mounting holes is required, otherwise rebuilt
unit will probably not fit.
Any experience, advice, reactions to above would be sincerely appreciated.
Cheers, Peter