RE: I am a car sized bigot,GTV6 steering wheel wanted

Milanogold@domain.elided wrote:

>        I have a personal message for JOE B.SIMPSON JR;I am a
>"car sized bigot" as you so eloquently put in your email to me.
>The simple fact of the matter is;if this SUV driver had been semi
>responsible I would not have been in this situation in the first
place.Further;these types of vehicles are killers driven as most
>of them are.(Irresponsibly)A secondary crash did cause my seatback
>to break;but the energy dissipated into the car behind me who in
turn hit me was what caused the seat breakage,and it was an SUV.
>I don't think a smaller car could have caused the damage.Label
>me as a car sized bigot,it doesn't bother me.

Since Mr. Akins has decided to attack me publically by (mis)quoting
my private e-mail out of context, I think it fair that it be known
what I actually wrote him.  Perhaps next time Mr. Akins has a
"personal message" he'll use *personal* private e-mail instead of
forcing it onto the digest.