Turbo Autodelta

Dear Alfisti,

For several weeks, I posted a question on the digest concerning my
father's Giulietta Turbo 2.0 Autodelta. I just wondered if anyone had
any informations about this car, since it is like it never existed! I
reiceived no answer, but I don't despair...
What I know is that my father bought the car in Belgium in the mid
eightees. I heard different numbers for its total production (400, 200,
160). Actually, I think that Autodelta bankrupted before they could
produce all the cars they planned to, so 160 could be a reasonnable
number (it is also consistent with the difficulties I have to collect
informations...).

I read in Alfa-diest #381 Bill's posting on GTV6 ponderings, and he
mentions a Turbodelta GTV 2.0. This could well be the same engine, so
any information about this car would also be deeply appreciated!

Regards

Marc Jungo
'85 GTV6 "Grand-Prix"
Switzerland