75 TS bad idling; report

Hello again, and once more, thanks everyone who wrote me suggestions.
During Xmas I spent nearly two days in the garage, trying to find it
out.
Yes, the idle speed valve was sticking, cold be cleaned out with WD-40.
It has worked perfectly for a few weeks, but today I had to clean it out
again.
I guess the dirt comes from the crankcase ventilation plumbing; even if
the vacuum hose to
the oil mist separator is "upstreams" from the air hose to the ICV, I
guess some watermixed oil
still can reach the ICV. The air hose to the ICV is attached to he
"floor" of the big corrugated intake hose,
shouldn't it be better at the "roof"? To prevent this?
The oil separator plumbing has never worked properly as I see it, it
needs to be cleaned out quite often.
Can it be modified in some way? I've read an article on the web,
describing mod's for the ALFA 90,
but it doesn't seem to fully correspond to the 75. I'm thinking of
adding an extra jar beween the vacuum hose and
the separator, to be drained out sometimes.

best wishes
Lars     1990 Alfa 75 TwinSpark

E-mail: arvid@domain.elided