Re: alfa-digest V7 #389

> There is a black box with a white button that serves as the O2
> sensor mileage
> counter.  Are you referring to that?
Yes.
Michael Harris also told me that the black box is a mileage counter of
some sort. Strange it leaked oil... Michael suggests to find where the
reset button is located and push it ;--)

> As for your Ehx Sensor, if it truly is not running rich, check the
> metal braiding on the probe that goes into the Cat.
> If it is worn and lost its continuity, I believe that will trigger > >
the light.
That wire seems ok, but I'll double check. An a/f meter will follow
soon...

Thanks.

Carlo
1982 Balocco GTV6