my SUV crash,alfa questions,thanks Bill Harkell

(Drugged up semi lucid)Greetings,Alfisti!
      Sorry to even mention the acronym SUV, but after my accident with one
Sunday night things have gotten a bit worse for me.(3 car wreck,Ford
Expedition @55mph hit a Caddy Seville at a dead stop behind me, Caddy hits me
in the back.Moves the Seville 75 feet from point of impact, Caddy moves us
about 50 feet).Anyway,it appears that this wreck might cost me some time out
of work.I went Tue. to the hospital because of worsening pain from my neck and
back.They did a full neck/spine series of Xrays.Yesterday I was called from
work by the emergency  room doctors, who said that from the Xrays taken, It
looks like I have a cracked neck.I went for a cat scan yesterday and am afraid
of the possible results.According to the doctors, the neck vertebrae which
joins at the base of my skull might be cracked.If it is, then I am looking at
10 weeks out of work and major surgery to get my neck fixed.I'm "enjoying"
wearing a rigid cervical collar and being given enough painkillers and muscle
relaxers to make me sleep for 18 hours at a time.Needless to say I'm a bit
spooked at the prospect of this.Sorry to rattle on, but SUV's are dangerous if
driven improperly.My wife and father in law suffered only scratches and being
sore from the accident;of which I thank God for that.My seatback broke, and I
was driving.I think that's what is causing my problems.
          On a lighter note,I saw a Milano last week which had a GTV6 steering
wheel mounted.It looked GREAT, and now I want to know if someone has a GTV6
steering wheel they would like to sell me.Also, my net impaired friend Bryan
is hoping to come into posession of an '86 Spider quadrifoglio.There s nothing
wrong with the car, except that it has been  sitting for 1 1/2 years.Could
someone give me some ideas on what to look for/check on this car prior to
firing it up?
    Finally, Thanks to Bill Harkell for the oil filters and the ability to do
COD's.The UPS package coming today was the bright spot of my otherwise
depressing and fright filled day.I know where my parts are coming from in the
future!
Scared in Alexandria,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano gold (Alfie,hurts too much to drive and shift)
1984 GTV6 Vito