re: Milano Alternator

Hi:

>It's too cold out to play around so my question is, how do you remove
>the lower bolt that the alternator pivots on?  It hits the frame in
>front when trying to pull it out.  I know I've done this before but I
>can't remember, and like I said, it's too cold to mess around with it
>any more than I have to.

I used a jack (with a piece of wood above it) to (gently) lift against the
front of the oil pan.
This should give enough clearance to remove this bolt.  On my GTV6, when
replacing the alternator, I installed this bolt the other way around in
order to avoid this problem in the future.
Cheers
Mike
http://www.gtv6.org/