RE : Simmons wheels

>Saw set of beautiful Simmons wheels on Paul Buckley's GTV 6 on the GTV 6
>page. Anyone know where to get those Simmons wheels? or similar?

They are an Australian company :

Simmons Wheels
3 Ellis Avenue, Alexandria NSW 2015
Contact: Mr Tony Simmons
Tel: (02) 3135766 Fax: (02) 3135799

Simmons wheels are fairly hommon here in Oz, and are indeed beautiful,
though reasonably expensive wheels. (however with the aussie dollar being
worth crap at the moment, it may be worth investigation if you live outside
Oz)  most of them are modular and you can have them made up to fit any bolt
pattern and offset.  The wheels on the GTV6 were one of simmon's more
classic patterns.  they also do some nice 'spokey' sorts, and some more
modern stuff.  Heres a few links to pics of cars with simmons wheels.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~elfie/
http://www.gulson.com.au/30_spec.html
http://skynet.net.au/~telelink/car_club/magwheel.htm

they dont seem to have a website of their own.  I have a brochure at home
somewhere that I could scan in and put on my website if anyone was really
interested...

Ben
'68 1750 GTV