Milano Alternator

Weird thing, my alternator in my Milano seized up this morning on the
way to work.  The belt started squealing and eventually failed.  Good
thing I was almost at work and it was cold so no overheating took place.

It's too cold out to play around so my question is, how do you remove
the lower bolt that the alternator pivots on?  It hits the frame in
front when trying to pull it out.  I know I've done this before but I
can't remember, and like I said, it's too cold to mess around with it
any more than I have to.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano Platinum