Milano parts needed

Lately, I've been deleting these digests as I read them, just to keep
the inbox from silting up too badly, and now I'm wishing I hadn't
because I need Bill Harkell's contact info. But as long as I'm up here
in public, I may as well say that our '87 Milano is suffering from
leaky rear calipers and a bum blower fan. Our one and only local
service outfit sends calipers off to Tom Zat for rebuilding, which
takes at least a week, and can't seem to find a blower fan anywhere.
Any alternative suggestions? I'm in Nashville, Tennessee.

Will Owen