RE: Giulia 1300 TI

I'm not in the bidding but I do wonder how you go about getting a non-US
spec car into the USA. Every once in a while you see a neat car, a 68
Giulia or 72 GTj, advertised for sale overseas or in Canada and if I
were ever serious it would be good to know what's involved.

As a matter of fact my 69 Duetto Jr. shouldn't have been legal either.
It does have an out of business' local dealer name plate on the back and
I'd be curious to know how he got hold of it.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Duetto Jr. - Shhhh, Don't tell the feds.