MC Rebuilds/SUVs

A few days back someone gave tips on rebuilding a GTV6 master cylinder
and noted that one had to first decide if the MC is ATE or Benditalia.
I'd like to note that when I replaced my Milano's ATE I was sold a
"FAG"/Kugelfischer (used to make Porsche FI) cylinder. Looks very similar
to the ATE but was not identical; have no idea about the internal parts.
I don't know if these were ever used as OEM, but just wanted to note a
third possibility.

I always wonder how many pedestrians have been killed/injured due to the
fact that car drivers have reduced visibility when manovering around
these monsters (as in backing out of a parking space with a SUV or
mini-van on each side). Dosn't help that most SUVs around here have the deep
tinted pimp-look windows either. These types of incidents would not go
down in the statistics as SUV related.

Cheers,
Joe Moryl