Bigger frontbrakes/-discs for 164 Q4 wanted !

Does anybody know of replacement parts for the original ones, since they ar=
not adequate at the speeds we are traveling at here in Denmark :-)
Preferably parts which are avail. in europe.
My brakes tend to get overheated when braking hard from 100 + mph (160 kmh)=
.
And I=B4m not looking forward to stop in the middle of a slower moving
vehicle. I know that the standard diameter is 287 mm and I also know that
the new GTV 24V uses 305 mm disc's.
Do these eventually fit and what about the calipers? They have to be moved
further out! Eventually, I have to take the calipers from the GTV as well ?
And then there's the friction material.......
Any hints or advise would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mvh./Regards/M.f.G.
Peter Kjaer
DK-8000 Aarhus C