Re: Alfa replicar

The man is not delirious. I've seen one too, a few years ago in the
parking lot of the Orchard Supply Hardware in Miplitas. A few double
takes and jaw drops later, I looked under the tail end only to see
the tell-tale sign of an air-cooled VW muffler. It was for sale, but
I wasn't interested. I think it was sold as a kit car.