Milano brake master cylinder rebuild? instrument light gremlins...

hello all,
a couple of questions....
just wondering if there is a substitute rebuild kit (available from one of the
chain auto parts megastores) for my '87 milano 2.5 gold. also any estimates on
time/difficulty? also, any suggestions on troubleshooting my non-illuminating
instrument cluster? took apart the dash and all of the bulbs look fine -
shouldn't it be visible if they're burned out (incidently does somone have a
part number on these)?, the fuse is fine(?). thanks in advance.
joe