alfa-mac-virus...sun-duetto

This came to me by way of a relative...

"One of our magazines received a double CD set from Italian
car-manufacture, Alfa Romeo, with
     marketing material and a Macromedia presentation of the new Alfa 166.
On both CD's, Virex found
     Autostart 9805D.

     Best regards

     Jimmi Th=F8gersen
     Tech-support
     Bonniers Specialmagasiner A/S"

Great to know they probably did the presentation materials on a Mac but
depressing to know they did it on an infected machine. Any of you that have
received these materials and have run them on a Mac should check your
machine...

The sun made a brief appearance here in the Great Central Valley of
California (this time of year is depressing what with all the fog and damp
cold) so I took the opportunity to take the Duetto out for the first time
since October. It started right away, of course and was the usual joy to
drive. The wife didn't even mind that I pulled the top down...on the car.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6