re: Performance Ingition systems

I've been using RML 4101R for my racing GTV and I am very happy with the
result.
Upon my request, Rick of RML once faxed me the advance profile of my
distributor through identifying the serial#.
I do not have the profile here in my office, but I remember it reaches its
max advance of +30deg @3500rpm,if my memory is correct. And the installation
is quite straight forward.
In short, I recommend it for fast Alfa application, though a bit expensive.
No financial affiliation, just a satisfied customer from the far east.

Taiju Kobayashi
Tokyo, Japan
'66 GTV "Corsa" w/RML 4101R (wishing to have the latest version c/w rev
limiter)
'91 75 TS