Serpent Bodykits for GTV6

>Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:32:22 -0500
>From: gmcnp@domain.elided
>Subject: Zender body kits for GTV6

>Yes, Virginia, there are 1987 GTV-6s, just not here in the USA.  I think
>Nathan Wong knows someone in Australia or New Zealand who did a splash
>from the Alfa Grand Prix pieces and can supply them on demand.  If

Chris Papadopoulos' dad Andrew did the "Serpent" replica kits for the GTV6,
which was basically the Grand Prix kit from 1987. Chris' GTV6 wears one
quite nicely :-)
I'm not sure if they are still making them or how much stock they have left
of ones they have made. I'm not even sure if there's much demand for them
here in Aus right now, the rage seems to be the "riceboy" slammed to the
ground look (I hate to think what their exhausts look like after driving
around our backwater Sydney roads!)

Chris, are you out there????
Try here for Chris' email and a pic of his GTV6 with the kit.

http://people.enternet.com.au/~chrispap

- --
Nathan Wong             http://www.nectar.com.au/~alfacors
                      Super Touring - Club Cars - Alfa Romeo