Recent Zender Discussions

Hi All, (and happy 1999 as well - only slightly less than 2 years left till
the next Millennium!)

My wife forced me into a cleanup of our back room seeing as how I was home
from work for a couple of weeks over Christmas.  A lot of Classic Car
magazines and Computer Magazines bit the dust!

Among the piles heading to the waste recycling station I rescued a folder
containing some Zender material I obtained some years ago when seeking a
make over for my Alfetta GTV (GTV6 look alike for the USA people out there).
I didn't go through with any purchases for my car at the time but as is
usual for me I kept it "just in case".  With the recent discussions about
Zender parts I thought somebody else out there in cyberspace might like it
instead of simply throwing it away with the rest of my treasures (don't tell
"her" I think of them this way - she thinks she has me bluffed into thinking
HER way!).

The pack contains photos of a Zenderised GTV6, 33, 'Sud Sprint, 90, 75
(Milano), and Spider.  There is also a folder of wheels and suspensions
bits.  The supplier was Dutton Performance in Victoria (Australia) and the
date is January 1989.

Interested parties e-mail me directly "off digest" and I am happy to mail it
out wherever.  If there are more than one who are interested I will send the
pack to the most interesting response I receive and a condolence to the
unsuccessful.

Bill Harkell - my $10 is in the mail as soon as I can get I to the bank and
get the funds - I think you are doing it great!   :)

Regards,

John Heidemann
Brisbane Australia
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0

mailto:jheidemann@domain.elided

>You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
>misquoted, then used against you.

End of alfa-digest V7 #373