door lock saga

Thanks to those who responded to my lock problem.

I have not been able to locate ANY door handles for my GTV6! Ugh

Tried APE, Alfa Heaven and my mechanic to no avail, apparently they are
more rare than I wanted to know.  In any case I still need it, but will
try to cobble it back together in the mean time.

2 Questions though:

1.is the handle or pull part of the mechanism side specific to the car
since I would then just look for any handle.

2.Will an alfetta mechanism work?

Anyway, again if anyone out there has a handle for sale PLEASE let me
know (and I dont need the key/cylinder thanks to info from previous
postings).

Thanks again,
Antonio
72'GTV