Re: DOT 3

Colin Verrilli wrote:

> Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo of Tampa Bay <mastro@domain.elided> writes:
> > We have done the changeover a few times now with good results. The
> > recommendation comes from ARDONA, how more more evidence does anyone
> > need?
> In the cases where DOT 3 improved things, did you first try to replace
> with DOT4 first and see if it improved? That's what I mean by scientific...
>
> Is there a TSB? Can you scan and email or FAX to me? I'd like to put it on
> the web page...

This is not a TSB or anything other than what has been verbally
recommended by ARDONA's rep. Period. Good enough for us. We're a dealer.
We asked and the rep said they had success with this procedure.

Proceed at your own risk, I'm just passing along what I was told works.
I will change mine this week end.
- --
Bill Harkell
Internet Sales Department
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo
Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
http://mastrosubaru.com