DOT 3

"Doug Gould" <dgould@domain.elided> writes:
> For the meantime I believe that DOT3 has improved my brakes and I prefer the
> pedal feel . I  support AlfaBill's sugesstion to experiment, but can anyone
> throw any objective, factual light on this collection of heresay and gossip?

Are you sure that it's not just replacement of the fluid and bleeding
that
gives you the better feel? We need a scientific approach here...

Colin.

We have done the changeover a few times now with good results. The
recommendation comes from ARDONA, how more more evidence does anyone
need?
- --
Bill Harkell
Internet Sales Department
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo
Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
http://mastrosubaru.com