Re: Zender body kits for GTV6

Brian,

If you want to replace the (ugly US?) bumpers of your GTV6 by something
else, I think that the "Grand-Prix" Body kit could be a good solution,
since it looks nice (better than the Zender body kit to my opinion), and
it is more "original" (it was an official Alfa upgrade).

It is now almost impossible to find any "Grand-Prix" part, and they were
very expensive when Alfa still delivered (3000$ for the bumpers only).
But you should take a look at Chris Papadopoulos' homepage. He says that
the body kit on bis GTV6 is by "Serpent", but it is actually a
"Grand-Prix" kit. "Serpent" made perhaps some reproductions of the kit,
and who knows, they may have some left...

By the way, the "Grand-Prix" kit was originally designed by Rayton
Fissore.

Greetings
Marc Jungo
'85 "Grand-Prix" GTV6