Zender body kits for GTV6

Brian Beckham asks about substitutes for the Zender kit for the GTV-6.
I believe there may be one.  For model year 1987, Alfa produced a "Grand
Prix" model GTV-6, with fender flares similar to the Zender.

Yes, Virginia, there are 1987 GTV-6s, just not here in the USA.  I think
Nathan Wong knows someone in Australia or New Zealand who did a splash
from the Alfa Grand Prix pieces and can supply them on demand.  If
Nathan doesn't speak up, I'll see if I can find his old message to me.
Time and distance made this seem not an option to me (plus I kind of
like the look of my car the way it is).  Best part of the Grand Prix kit
in my view was a much more attractive rear spoiler than the Zender unit.

George Pond