Zender body kits for GTV6

Some time ago I posted my search for the Zender kit (as used by Chapparral)
for the GTV6. Thanks to everyone for the help. Alas, Zender not only does not
make the parts anymore, they claim to have none hidden and have destroyed any
method of making them again. Darned efficient way to end a product life cycle.
If it was England the stuff would still be in the back room.

So my quest changes to finding a still available kit that is similar in looks.
What I don't want is fender flares. What I am really looking for is an
improvement to the front and rear (remove the battle ram devices). Maybe the
late model European GTV6 Grand Prix bumpers would do the trick.

Any ideas?

Brian Beckham
1985 GTV6 Callaway Twin Turbo