Big plans..

I have access to a nice garage for the winter to do work on my cars.
Project 1 is change the head gaskets in the GTV-6, then 2 is head
gaskets/valve job in the Verde.

My real question is as follows:
        Has anyone ever installed or seen the Milano "Evolutione 75" body
kit.  I may purchase one depending on how much work it will be.  According
to the vendor they need to be clamped, riveted or screwed onto the body,
"how ever the body shop wants to do it."  He said even the bumpers don't
mount in the same places, how could that be?
        Well is anyone has seen or installed the kit I would like to hear
your comments..

Thanks!
DOM!