Re: Milano on steroids

I have seen the kit, I guess I failed to make clear is if anyone had ever
seen it in person to see how it mounts.  I spoke to the vender and he said
all these different ways to mount the kit.  So I wanted to see what was done
in the past..

I like my Verde as is, don't get me wrong but that big beefy Touring car
look just looks tough.  I know what you are saying about being over done but
barring that there is nothing else I can do to spruce it up some.

Along those lines I was just informed by my supervisor I am off to Spain.
So I will look into purchasing a set of rims while I am there for the milano
or gtv-6.  I will have to see availability.  Maybe this time I will get to
wander around insearch of parts.  So the rims will help it some.  I called
Tire Rack and they were lost..

DOM!