Milano on steroids

DOM,
Seen the kit, matter of taste, looks a bit overdone to me- the stock 3.0 kit
is more tasteful and blends perfectly with the lines of the car. The
Evolutione kit continues the wheel arch flares into the fenders- [sounds
right that it would need rivets there]-in the front the flare goes over the
wheel and continues to the headlight. In the rear it is just a more
pronounced arch than the 3.0 kit. The side skirts are the same shape, but
much more pronounced/ bulbous. Both the front and rear kits cover/ replace?
the entire bumper, and have a deep chin spoiler.

Be happy to fax a copy of a 1988 Road & Track test of the 75 Evolutzione
with photos- shoot me a fax number or address off line. I'd email it if I
could get my doggoned newfangled scanner to work.

dave s.

My real question is as follows:
        Has anyone ever installed or seen the Milano "Evolutione 75" body
kit.  I may purchase one depending on how much work it will be.  According
to the vendor they need to be clamped, riveted or screwed onto the body,
"how ever the body shop wants to do it."  He said even the bumpers don't
mount in the same places, how could that be?
        Well is anyone has seen or installed the kit I would like to hear
your comments..

Thanks!
DOM!