Re: Speedbleeders for Alfetta rear calipers?

Can any one provide me with the dimensions of the rear bleed screws on the
Alfetta brake calipers.  I would like to order a set of Speedbleeders.  A
recent poster, I can't remember if it was this NG or the Italian Car Digest
said he ordered 7mm x 1mm (diameter x thread) for his Milano.  According to
their website this size was common for rear calipers on BMW's and many others.
What about my Alfetta?  Anyone have any exerience with this?

Jerry in Houston