4-cyl Alfa 90s (was: SPICA)

Dana Loomis wrote:

> From the scant information in Jhertzman's copy of D'Amico-Tabucchi,
> currently on loan (thanks John!), it appears that 4 cylinder versions of
> the Alfa 90 all had dual carbs (Solex or Dellorto, rather than Weber),
> as did the first 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 l Alfa 75s produced for the Italian
> market. Electronic fuel injection was introduced in the 75 with the 2.0l
> twin spark engine in 1987, and on the smaller 4s in 1988.

I'm catching up, so somebody else might have responded, but here goes:
The 4-cylider 90s came in three guises, 1.8, 2.0, and 2.0i (In common
with the 75, there may have been a 1.6 for the Italian market, but I
don't know.) The 2.0i had Motronic injection. Somebody on the list
(works at HP's Grenoble plant) has one. Sorry can't remember the name.

And now a question about the V6 variety (applies to other L-Jet V6s).
Does anybody know where I can get 14mm ID vacumn hose (runs from intake
hose to the AAD and thence to the back of the plenum). I'm blowed if I'm
going to pay $40 for two 12" pieces of molded hose from an Alfa Dealer.
Sources in Brisbane Australia preferred.

Tony
1979 Alfetta 2000
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 page http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709
- --
Tony Lupton                          *        Astracon (Australia) Pty
Ltd
Learning Products Team Leader     *    *      339 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided           *       PO Box 1643
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                        Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259              *         Australia