re: Let's buy Richard a car....

In AD v7n358, Bill wrote:

>I think most (all should) agree that this is a great forum, and since
>it's free, why don't we pitch in and buy a GTV for Richard?
<snip>
>Any takers?

Count this as (one of) your first $10 pledges, for the record.

I would like to see what Richard thinks of the idea, however. If he's busy
with everything else so far, would he have time for another car (there are a
lot of things that I would like and can afford monetarily, but couldn't do
justice to time-wise).

I have no idea about tax-free. This is a question for those more knowledgeable
than I. Does the "across state/international borders" giving complicate things
tax-wise?

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider