Let's buy Richard a car....

Hey Digesters... Genius idea... (flame suit on tight)

Richard mentioned that he was looking for a GTV, as I remember...

I think most (all should) agree that this is a great forum, and since
it's free, why don't we pitch in and buy a GTV for Richard?

Here's my idea...

Say there is 1300 people on the digest... I-car folks could pony up too.

If 70% of the folks donated $10, we would have enough cash to buy a very
respectable southern rust-free GTV.

If there is solid interest in this, I'd be happy to open a bank account
here and when it's up to a level to buy the car then, with all our
brilliant minds, pick out a car and offer it as a gift. Also, if it's a
gift, wouldn't it be tax free or am I wrong?

Sorry to blow the surprise, Richard... :o)

Any takers?
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" -AmiSue1
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm