Re: breather hose

In a message dated 1/1/99 2:47:29 PM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> You can disconnect the separator and run a hose from the cam cover directly
> to the airbox, or simply let it
>  hang.

Yea...I guess we are supposed to breath that crap for his convenience?  Where
do you think those vapors go????  Have you seen the engine compartment after
one of those hoses comes off and just hangs?  Every cool surface collects a
layer of that oil vapor that is supposed to go back into the crankcase.  Same
thing happens to the air cleaner element.

Jerry in Houston
'79 AR Alfetta Sprint Veloce