re: Let's buy Richard a car....

At 08:11 PM 1/2/99 -0500, TJCallahan@domain.elided wrote:
>In AD v7n358, Bill wrote:

>>I think most (all should) agree that this is a great forum, and since
>>it's free, why don't we pitch in and buy a GTV for Richard?
><snip>
>>Any takers?

>Count this as (one of) your first $10 pledges, for the record.

>I would like to see what Richard thinks of the idea, however. If he's busy
>with everything else so far, would he have time for another car

well, i already have a GTV (a red 1973.) hopefully, it'll be restored to
operation this summer (along with my wife's silver 1982 GTV-6.)

having come to this discussion a bit late (i've got a few hundred mail
messages to sort through), i have no idea what this tax-free business is
about.

cheers,
  richard

End of alfa-digest V7 #359