Richard's GTV program...

I am getting a very good initial response to the idea of buying Richard
a car. One suggestion was what to do if not enough money was raised...
Well, shame on us if it isn't...

	I'd be happy to keep a log of who paid and how much. Perhaps some sort
of time window would be wise.

	Maybe another idea...Damn, I can be creative... would be to give it to
him at the convention, which would be an excuse for him to have to go,
right? Anything else we can do to run his life? :o)
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
91 168 B for bastardized
69 Spider...road phobia special
86 Spider- for sale and in dry dock...pivot pin suicide
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm