105 caster rod end conversion

Merry New Year to all!

I am in a big of trouble with my conversion from 116 bushings (caster
rod ends) to the 105 ball joints. I have no idea how to make the hole
in the mounting points on the body any bigger than they are (at 30mm)
I need to make them approx 40mm - a size increase of 10mm... None of
those stone tipped drill bits do ANYTHING! I've been told that maybe a
hole saw would work.. but I dunno.. the metal seems too thick... I've
read that article on how to do it, but I have no idea what a die
grinder is?
Can anyone help..? I really, REALLY would appreciate any help.
Anyone in Australia know where I can hire any tools to do that??

help!
==

Michal Wawruszak
Melbourne, Australia
76 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT (oh baby YES!)
91 Camry wagon (hmmmmmm... well I can explain...)