re: Ansa Exhaust

In AD v7n358, Alan wrote:

>I don't want vroooom vroooom vroooom, I want braap braap braap  ( if any of
>you understand that, youses is pretty impressive)

By that measure, I guess Ise is pretty impressive, but then your great
description said it all. :-)

I can't offer any insight into the respective exhaust system sounds, but I can
certainly understand your desire to have the Alfa sound be to your liking.

And I appreciate your skill at making the auditory visual!

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider (very quiet these days)
Seattle