Ansa Exhaust

In a spur of the moment sillyness I bought an Ansa middle and rear set
from a fellow digester.

Silly because there is/was nothing wrong with the stock exhaust that's on
the car.

The question---I don't like the resonant rumble that permeates the car
with the stock exhaust--the noise outside the car is less than inside.

I don't want vroooom vroooom vroooom, I want braap braap braap  ( if any of
you understand that, youses is pretty impressive)

So---do I take the trouble to take off the good stock exhaust and install
the Ansa, or will I just be wasting my time?

Any of you that have heard both, on the same car, that can give me an
idea of the sound difference?---I know, Tom Sahines says all I need is to
get a 1600 instead of the 2000, but I don't hate the sound THAT badly!!

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******