Re: 83 GTV6 Leather

When I was buying my now "low mileage" `83 I noted that the literature
indicated "reclining leather seating" -okay, I still got the lit-  but
noted that the back of the front seats were vinyl and asked the dealer
about it. He told me that the part of the seat that your body touches is
leather. I thought, "Hmmm. The bigger you are, the more leather you have on
the seat!"

I'm still trying to get the back seat to recline!  #%^@

Happy Yew Near!!

Bernardo

- --
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
     Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
          http://www.alpinetexas.com/map_zoom.html

     Divided by Zero Productions web sites:
Texas Hill Country Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
   Serving Austin & San Antonio, Texas
          http://www.brooksdata.net/personal/thc-aroc-usa
Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
          http://www.aroc-usa.org